1. You miss out on obedience to the command to not give up meeting together (Hebrews 10:24-25).
2. You miss out on loving God in your obedience, and as a result, experiencing him more deeply (John 14:21).
3. You miss out on loving Jesus by loving the bride he laid his life down for (Ephesians 5:25-27; Acts 20:28).
4. You miss out on hearing God’s Word faithfully proclaimed, and thus growing in faith (2 Timothy 4:1-2; Romans 10:17).
5. You miss out on hearing God’s Word applied specifically to you, your culture, and community (1 Corinthians 2:5; 2 Timothy 4:1-2).
6. You miss out on learning how to read the Bible better by sitting under gifted teachers and preachers (1 Timothy 3:2; Titus 1:9).
7. You miss out on being equipped to discern dangerous and deceitful doctrines that negate or distort the gospel (Ephesians 4:11-14; Galatians 1:6-9).
8. You miss out on encouraging others, stirring them toward love and good works, and receiving encouragement from others (Hebrews 10:25).
9. You miss out on using your gifts to build up the body of Christ for the glory of God (1 Peter 4:10-11; Ephesians 4:11-14).
10. You miss out on being built up by others faithfully using their gifts (1 Peter 4:10-11; Ephesians 4:11-14).
11. You miss out on sitting under God’s appointed leadership over you (Ephesians 4:11-14; Hebrews 13:7).
12. You miss out on submitting to the leaders God has placed over you, and thus submitting to God (Hebrews 13:17).
13. You miss out on being shepherded during the joys and trials of life (James 5:13-14; 1 Peter 5:1-2).
14. You miss out on following your pastor’s example (1 Timothy 4:12; Hebrews 13:7;Titus 2:7).
15. You miss out on agreeing to be accountable for your actions through church discipline, which is an extension of God’s discipline (Matthew 18:15-17).
16. You miss out on performing the ministry of showing up, that is, encouraging others by your presence and commitment (Hebrews 10:24-25; Acts 4:32-33).
17. You miss out on being equipped for the work of ministry by ministers called by God and the fruitfulness that comes from having been better equipped (Ephesians 4:11-14).
18. You miss out on giving and receiving prayers for spiritual growth and personal needs (James 5:16).
19. You miss out on receiving the blessing and instruction of corporate prayer (1 Timothy 2:1-2; Acts 6:1-6)
20. You miss out on caring for the poor and needy as the church, or receiving care if you are needy. (Acts 11:29, 2 Corinthians 8:4, 1 John 3:17.)
21. You miss out on serving others and taking your eyes off yourself (Romans 12:9-13).
22. You miss out on being in the center of God’s will, which is revealed as we obey and renew our minds in his truth (Proverbs 3:5-6; Romans 12:1-2; 1 Thessalonians 5:15-18).
23. You miss out on celebrating the gospel through baptism (Romans 6:4).
24. You miss out on regular participation in the Lord’s Supper to join saints throughout history to celebrate the saving work of Christ and anticipate his future reign (1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Mark 14:22-25).
25. You miss out on practicing the “one anothers” with brothers and sisters in Christ (John 13:34-35; Ephesians 4:12; Romans 12:10-16; Galatians 5:13; etc.).
26. You miss out on corporately singing songs of praise to God (Colossians 3:16).
27. You miss out on being a testimony to the gospel’s saving and transforming power to the lost world (John 13:34-35).
28. You miss out on uniting across barriers of race and economic status to stand united in the gospel and make friends you wouldn’t ordinarily know (Ephesians 2:11-22; Ephesians 4:3; James 2:1; Revelation 5:9).
29. You miss out on speaking the truth in love to other believers believing and/or practicing unbiblical doctrines (Ephesians 4:15-16).
30. You miss out on bringing God delight as his gathered people (Zephaniah 3:17; Psalms 149:4).
Go To Church – You’ll Be Glad You Did.